Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Share With Them All"

"From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love." Ephesians 4:16

Recently, and again yesterday, we talked about sharing the knowledge of God's word with others. Many of you wrote me and shared with me about what the Lord has done in your life, what He has showed you in His word, and some of the experiences that you have had with Him. Actually, this happens to me all the time. I get lots of emails from you precious ones sharing these very things-- I love it! I get so excited to see how God is moving in your lives and to hear some of the things that He has revealed to you. I am truly encouraged by it.

Let me just say to you that share with me, "Thank you". Too often we "hold back" from sharing with "certain" people because of their "position". We "think" that there is nothing that we can say to them because they are so much "smarter" than we are, they know so much more of the word than we do, they have "arrived". Let me just expose the enemy's lie this morning. I don't care who they are- pastor, teacher, apostle, etc., none of us have arrived or know it all. We are all ever learning and ever growing in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. We all need encouragement- from the pulpit to the pew.

I know people who can quote most of the Bible to you, who can preach down the stars, who have been serving the Lord longer than I have been born, but they too need encouraging in the word. So don't be intimidated, don't listen to the enemy, don't look at others as "too high" to share with, don't look at yourself as "lower"- we are all the body of Christ, each one joined to the other, each one supplies to the other, each one needs the other, none of us can say that we don't need the other--- without the other we are lacking.

Have a great day. We all need to be encouraged--- no matter the position.

No comments: