Friday, January 15, 2016

"Get The Right Help"

"Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul".  Psalm 86:4

When I have a plumbing problem, I call a plumber-- not a doctor.  When I have an electrical issue, I call an electrician-- not an accountant.  When I have a legal matter to attend to, I call an attorney-- not a chef.  I call the "right" person for the job.  In the verse above the Psalmist knew where to go when he needed an answer to a problem, strength in weakness, help in trouble, guidance in confusion, etc.  He went to the "right" source.  He went to the Lord. 

I want to encourage you this morning, if you are wrestling with a problem, if you need an answer, the Lord majors in problem solving.  He knows your answer.... He even knows your question before you know your own question.  Look to Him.  Seek Him.  He will speak to you and let you know the course to take.  He may speak to you through His written Word, by His Spirit, through other people, or through a supernatural revelation.  So go to Him instead of those who can't answer your question or solve your problem.

Have a great day.  When you are in need, your need won't be met if you are going to the wrong source.  You have to go to the right place for help.  

 
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
Coffee Break is a morning devotional written by Lorraine Ezell
and is sent to you free of charge for the asking from
About the Master's Business Ministry, Inc.
Please feel free to
call (601) 833-5278 or
Email
: mastersbusiness@bellsouth.net
Visit us on the web:
www.mastersbusiness.org
  

No comments: