Wednesday, April 8, 2015

"Reason To Rejoice"

"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."  Psalm 118:24

Today I don't know what I may face or what I may go through, but I know that I can still rejoice and be glad in this day.  The Apostle knew this when he pinned the words, "... we glory in tribulations.." (Romans 5:3)

So today I might find myself walking in a dark place, but I can rejoice because Jesus is the Light.  I might go through the fire but He will be the fourth man in the fire with me.  I might go through the storm but He still speaks, "peace be still", to it.  I might face enemies but I can rejoice because He fights my battles for me.  I might face many temptations but He makes a way of escape in everyone.  I may find myself in lack, want and need.  But I can rejoice anyway because my God shall supply all my need.  If I become weak today, His strength will be made perfect in my weakness.  I may need wisdom, but He will give it to my freely. 

I won't rejoice because of the tribulations, problem, trials, trying situations, but I will rejoice in spite of them.  The reason is because "You (The  Lord) are with me".  I never face them alone, in my own strength, or by my own power and ability.  He is with me.  He will give me all that He has and all that I need to make it through them.  He will endue me with power, strength, grace, understanding, deliverance, healing, and anything else I need to make it through the day.  So when you have everything you need, in every situation you face, and you know that God is supplying it because He loves you and is with you, you don't have a good reason to do anything but rejoice.

Have a great day.  When going through difficulties, we can rejoice because the Lord is right there with us providing all that we need to make it through them. 

 
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
Coffee Break is a morning devotional written by Lorraine Ezell
and is sent to you free of charge for the asking from
About the Master's Business Ministry, Inc.
Please feel free to
call (601) 833-5278 or
Email
:  mastersbusiness@bellsouth.net
Visit us on the web: www.mastersbusiness.org
You are welcomed to make copies and distribute them free of charge

No comments: