Thursday, April 23, 2015

"From A To Z God Is Good"

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."  Psalm 139:14

In one of the past devotions we listed from A to Z Who God is.  You may do this yourself from time to time as a reminder of His excellent glory.  This morning I want to list, not who He is, but from A to Z what He has done for me-- as a testimony and reminder of His excellent goodness to me. 

A - He is Always with me.
B - He Bestows upon me every good and perfect gift.
C - He Cares for me.
D - He Delivers me from all my fears.
E - He Encourages me.
F - He Feeds me with my daily bread.
G - He Gives me all things freely.
H - He Handles all my problems for me.
I - He Instructs me in the way I should go.
J - He Just simply is good to me.
K - He Keeps me from falling.
L - He Loves me.
M - He Makes my feet like hind's feet to walk on high places.
N - He Never leaves me nor forsakes me.
O - He Owns it all and shares it with me.
P - He Protects me.
Q - He Quickens me by His Spirit.
R - He Restores me soul.
S - He Saved me.
T - He Talks to me.
U - He Understands me and loves me anyway.
V - He Visits me in my times of need.
W - He Walks with me through the rough places.
X - He X-rays my heart to see if there is any displeasing thing in it.
Y - His Yoke, which is easy and light, He places on me in exchange for my heavy one.
Z - He gives me Zeal to continue to persevere in my walk with Him.

Perhaps you would like to take some time today to remind yourself from A to Z of the good things that He has done and does do for you.

Have a great day.  The Lord is everything from A to Z to us. 

 
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
Coffee Break is a morning devotional written by Lorraine Ezell
and is sent to you free of charge for the asking from
About the Master's Business Ministry, Inc.
Please feel free to
call (601) 833-5278 or
Email
:  mastersbusiness@bellsouth.net
Visit us on the web: www.mastersbusiness.org
You are welcomed to make copies and distribute them free of charge

No comments: