Monday, October 10, 2011

"The Vision- Ministry Update"

Dear All,

"And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it." Habakkuk 2:2

This morning instead of the Coffee Break devotional, if you will allow me, I want to give you an update on what is going on in the ministry. The Lord has been opening more and more doors lately. He is truly enlarging my tents, and I believe that this is only the beginning.

For those of you who aren't familiar with what this ministry does I want to take this opportunity to share a little with you. (Please continue reading- I have a reason for sharing this.)

In addition to the email devotions, monthly newsletter, conferences, preaching ministry, drug and alcohol recovery center ministry and nursing home ministry we also have an outreach to help meet people's physical needs. The Lord has truly blessed us to be able to help many people in many different ways. We have paid people's rent, bought medicine, paid light bills, bought gas, furnished Bibles, helped orphanages, supported missionaries, etc. Many people have been so gracious to donate items to us so that we have been able to help those who have been burned out, or need help with clothes and other items. The Lord has opened the door for me to have two storage buildings at my home to house the donated items, and a storage unit where I am free to hold yard sales to help with the financial support of the ministry.

But there is another burden on my heart- it is for the homeless. I have a vision that I believe is from the Lord and I believe the timing to pursue it is now. I am in the process of looking for a ministry center where we can feed the hungry, clothe the naked and provide shelter for the homeless. I am looking into purchasing some sort of apartment complex or multi-family dwelling. Over the past several weeks I have received numerous calls from people who were burned out and had no place to go or who were living on the streets and needed a place to stay. All I have been able to do was put them up in a hotel, which gets expensive... but the Lord has graciously provided.

I have never asked for financial support, the Lord has always supplied the need and always will. But I believe the Lord has instructed me to put the vision before you to give you the opportunity to partner with me on a monthly basis to see this vision became a reality. I believe there are some of you out there who have been wanting to partner with something like this but haven't known where or how. All I am asking is that you pray about it and see if the Lord would have you to give into this ministry. If not, then I ask for your prayer support as we help advance the Kingdom of God in the earth.

Thank you so much for allowing me to have this personal time with you and share what the Lord has laid on my heart to do. There are so many hurting people. We must reach them while we can. Thank you for prayerful consideration of this matter.

In Christ's Service,
Lorraine Ezell

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
About the Master's Business Ministry, Inc. (501c non-profit incorporation; all gifts are tax deductable)
Please feel free to
call (601) 833-5278 or
Email: mastersbusiness@bellsouth.net
Visit us on the web: www.mastersbusiness.org

No comments: