Friday, March 13, 2020

Coffee Break - Your Journey

Coffee Break

"Your Journey"

Over the past several weeks I have been sharing this spiritual journey that I have been on with you.  I have been very transparent about some attitudes and shortcomings that I have had and allowed to come into my life.  It does us all good to be transparent-- especially with the Heavenly Father.  He knew what was in my heart.  He knew my faults and failures.  He knew what He had planned for my life and what was standing in the way of that coming to pass.  He loved me enough to point it out to me and give me the opportunity to allow Him to change it. 

It's pretty sad when we think we are "all right" when we really aren't.  This is why we need to continually pray that the Lord will "search us and see if there is any wicked way in us".  Like I have said before, "He isn't making us a better us, but a brand new person, and He loves us to much to leave us like He found us."  I am so thankful that this is the case.  I am so thankful He loves me enough to show me the truth about myself and, then as I surrender, put His loving hands on my heart to reform and remold it. 

My journey of transformation isn't close to being over-- it won't be over until this mortality puts on immortality and this corruptible flesh puts on incorruption.  I have not arrived.  I only arrive when I stand in eternity and see Him face to face.  But, what about your journey?  Have you stopped running this race that is set before you?  Are you still allowing Him to mold you and make you into who He wants you to be?  Have you allowed your heart to become cold, hard or callous?  Do you need your fire to be rekindled?  Do you need a fresh wind of the Holy Spirit to blow on you?  Do you need to get refocused and reprioritized?  Are you involved in the works of the Lord, but lacking your relationship with the Lord?  Check your journey and see where you are in the process.

Have a great day.  How is your spiritual journey going?

No comments: