Thursday, March 12, 2020

Coffee Break - Surrender Again

Coffee Break

"Surrender Again"

Had I not surrender to the Lord's will concerning surgery that day I was laying on the couch, I would have missed this wonderful, life changing journey I have been on.  The key to God doing anything in our lives comes through surrender.  Surrender to God is the first step, but if you don't make that first step, you will miss out on everything else He has for you. 

I need to also say that it is not a one time event.  I didn't surrender that day and that meant I would never have to surrender ever again to His will.  No, I have to surrender each day afresh and anew.  You do too.  Surrender is part of our daily walk with the Lord.  I have to surrender to His will concerning many things throughout the day.  Some things I surrender to are relativity small things.  Some, like the surgery are larger. But, if you will surrender to the bigger things, when the smaller things come it will be easier. 

If you are having a hard time surrendering to the Lord in any area of life, tell Him.  Admit it to Him (FYI-- He already knows it),but tell Him anyway.  Have a willing heart to surrender/obey and ask Him to help you.  He will.  He will give you the grace and strength to do it.  He did me!

Have a great day.  Just because you surrendered to God once doesn't mean you don't ever have to again.

No comments: