Friday, October 19, 2012

"He Immediately Answers"


"Call unto me, and I will answer thee..." Jeremiah 33:3a
 
A couple of nights ago I was awaken from a sound sleep by a lack of feeling and inability to control my arm and hand. As soon as it woke me up my first thought was to call on Jesus- so I said, "Jesus", out loud. The very instant I called out to Jesus my husband, who was sound asleep, said, "What's the matter?". I told him I had no feeling in my arm. Without hesitation he began to rub my arm and hand. Within just a minute the blood was flowing again and I regained feeling and use. So we turned over and went back to sleep. 
 
I shared this because it was such a beautiful example of the way the Lord does us. When we are in need and call out to Jesus, He is immediately there. He has our answer, knows what to do and begins taking control of the situation. He doesn't hesitate to come to our aid. His ears are attentive to our cries even when we don't think He is there or that He is listening.
Peter knew what I am talking about. "And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him." (Matthew 14:29-31)
 
Are you going through some sort of difficulty, problem, or concern? Call out to Jesus. As soon as I realized what was happening I called out His name. As soon as Peter began to sink he called out to Jesus. Don't hesitate to call on Him. Don't wait until after you have tried to figure it out or gone through every other source. He is right there beside you and will come to your aid the moment you call to Him.
 
Have a great day. Don't hesitate to call upon Jesus in your time of need, He won't hesitate to come to your aid.
 
For further reading:
Psalm 3:4; 120:1 
 
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
Coffee Break is a morning devotional written by Lorraine Ezell
and is sent to you free of charge for the asking from
About the Master's Business Ministry, Inc.
Please feel free to
call (601) 833-5278 or
Email:
mastersbusiness@bellsouth.net
Visit us on the web: www.mastersbusiness.org
You are welcomed to make copies and distribute them free of charge.
You may also forward them via e-mail or post them to your website - leaving the whole message in tact unless permission is granted to do otherwise. Please remember to give credit to About the Master's Business Ministry.

No comments: