Monday, February 3, 2020

Coffee Break - Starting Back

Coffee Break - Starting Back
Good morning,

I wanted to update you as to how my progress is going.  I am recovering.  I feel I am getting stronger everyday.  I am four weeks out of surgery and have to see my doctor again in a couple of weeks for my six weeks checkup.  Until then I still have restrictions-- no bending, no lifting, no twisting and no pulling.  It is amazing how much we take for granted.  I never give thought to these movements ordinarily.

I am hoping to start back with the Coffee Break devotional this week.  I may not get it out as early as I used to-- seems as though my body has got my days and night confused.  But I plan on doing it regardless.  Thank you for understanding and your patience during this absence of the devotional.

I want to thank you also for your prayers, emails and kind words of encouragement.  All that I have gone through has served a purpose.  I have found myself, not just with a physical problem in my body, but on a spiritual journey. Though it has been painful, it has also been amazing and wonderful.  I can truthfully say I am rejoicing in tribulation.  I have learned so much through all this.  The Lord has been using this time to work on my inner man.  I am so thankful.  I know He wants me to share it and testify about it.  So, over the next several weeks I will be sharing with you what I have experienced and learned on this journey in the devotionals.

I know what I have to share will bless you, encourage you, minister to you, provoke you to righteousness and glorify God.

Love and blessings to you all!
See you tomorrow... Lord willing!

No comments: