Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"Hallelujah, Any How"

"Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice." Philippians 4:4
 
As most of your know I don't write the devotional ahead of time. I write it each morning then mail it out. This morning I did as I usually do, I wrote it, proofed it and was getting ready to make another copy for my own files and my computer decided to have a "mind of its own". Everything started freezing up and not responding-- no matter what. It finally let me "close the program". But when I was finally able to reopen everything, guess what? You guessed it-- my devotional was "GONE!!!". I really don't have time for this, I have an appointment this morning. I don't have time to try to write it again and do what I need to do before I have to leave. Do you ever have days like that?
 
We all have them. Days when what ever can go wrong will go wrong and especially when it is the worst time in the world for it to go wrong. I have learned though, when that happens--- don't get upset, frustrated or anxious (although sometimes that is easier said than done). Instead I do what I am doing right now-- praise God anyway and give it to Him! 
 
Yes, it happened. It is too late to do anything about it. But there is one thing that I can do something about-- I can decide what I am going to let this do to me. I choose to NOT let it upset me. I choose to rejoice and praise God anyway! No matter what is going on, He is still God and He is still worthy of praise. I choose to NOT let it steal my peace or my joy or my praise. There is a song that says, "Hallelujah, any how!" When these times come, that is the attitude you have to determine to have in your heart and on your lips. So... "Hallelujah, any how! Never, never let your troubles get you down. When life's troubles come your way, hold your head up high and say, 'Hallelujah, any how'!"
 
Have a great day. Hallelujah, any how!
 
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
Coffee Break is a morning devotional written by Lorraine Ezell
and is sent to you free of charge for the asking from
About the Master's Business Ministry, Inc.
Please feel free to
call (601) 833-5278 or
Email:
mastersbusiness@bellsouth.net
Visit us on the web: www.mastersbusiness.org
You are welcomed to make copies and distribute them free of charge.
You may also forward them via e-mail or post them to your website - leaving the whole message in tact unless permission is granted to do otherwise. Please remember to give credit to About the Master's Business Ministry.

No comments: