Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"He's Forever Faithful"

"If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself." 2 Timothy 2:13

I woke up this morning thinking about the Lord's faithfulness. How grateful I am that He does not change and is always faithful. He remains faithful even when we aren't. Our inconsistencies, our failures, our shortcomings, our mistakes, our sins, our unbelief, our ups and downs, highs and lows don't change His faithfulness. I can't even count the number of times I have failed and fallen short, but through all of them He has not failed to show me His faithfulness.

He is faithful to meet and supply all my need. He is faithful to give me the victory over my enemies. He is faithful to bless me with peace, joy, grace and every good and perfect gift. He is faithful to lead me, guide me and direct me. And even though there are times when I do not listen to His voice leading me in the way I should go but choose to go my own way instead, He still remains faithful and the next time I call upon Him for guidance He so graciously gives it to me.

He is faithful no matter where I am or what I am going through. He is faithful to walk with me when I go through the fire, when I go through the storm, when I face the valley of the shadow of death, when I am on the mountaintop or in the wilderness, when I face giants or the cares of this life try to consume me. What else can I say... He is just FAITHFUL!

When was the last time you pondered the Lord's faithfulness? Why not take time today to think about all the ways and times that He has been faithful to you... and thank Him for it while you are at it.

Have a great day. He is faithful.... period!

For further reading:
Hebrews 10:23
1 Peter 4:19
1 John 1:9
Revelation 19:11
1 Thessalonians 5:24

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Coffee Break is a morning devotional written by Lorraine Ezell
and is sent to you free of charge for the asking from
About the Master's Business Ministry, Inc.
Please feel free to
call (601) 833-5278 or
Email: mastersbusiness@bellsouth.net
Visit us on the web: www.mastersbusiness.org

You are welcomed to make copies and distribute them free of charge.
You may also forward them via e-mail or post them to your website - leaving the whole message in tact unless permission is granted to do otherwise. Please remember to give credit to About the Master's Business Ministry.

No comments: