Thursday, November 5, 2015

"He Delights To Supply"

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4:19

I noticed this morning during my prayer time that the majority of my prayers were for my "needs".  "Lord, I need strength, I need wisdom, I need help, I need forgiveness, I need grace, I need a healing touch, I need guidance, etc., etc., etc."  The truth is we are needy people, and God knew that before He created us. 

He knew we would have needs, therefore, He spent five days of creation making sure that once He created us on the sixth day that we would have everything we needed in place waiting for us. 

Are you in need this morning?  Do you have a specific need you need to have supplied?  God delights in meeting our needs.  He loves it when we come to Him with our needs.  He loves being a Father to us who provides all our needs.  We see this also in the creation story.  He delighted in having everything in place for us to supply all our needs.  He even saw ahead that one day we would need a Savior because of sin.  He planned that provision before the foundation of the world.  Then at the appointed time Jesus Christ came into the world to fulfill that provision. 

Don't shy away from God with your need.  Don't think that you are able to provide it and don't need to bother Him with it.  Don't ever think that He doesn't care about your need. He has proven over and over again, even before the world was created, even before you were created, that He cares about your need.

Have a great day.  The Lord delights in supplying our needs... all of them... so let Him.

 <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

 Coffee Break is a morning devotional written by Lorraine Ezell
and is sent to you free of charge for the asking from
About the Master's Business Ministry, Inc.
Please feel free to
call (601) 833-5278 or
Email
: mastersbusiness@bellsouth.net
Visit us on the web:

No comments: