Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"More Than Enough God"

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

Almost every morning I awake with a song playing in my heart and mind. This morning was no different. Sometimes I know that the message in that song is what I am suppose to share with you. I thought about that this morning, then I remembered that I have shared this one before so I begin to see what else the Lord would have me say. He impressed me to share it any way. The song is, "More Than Enough". But this morning I want to give you the words to the song.

Jehovah Jireh My ProviderYou are more than enough for me.
Jehovah Raepha You're my healerBy your stripes I've been set free.
Jehovah Shammah You are with meTo Supply All My Needs.
You are more than enoughMore than enoughYou are more than enough for me
In this song some of the names of God are mentioned- God who provides, God who heals, God who is with us. But He is still so much more. You can't put Him in a box and limit Him to one area only. He is the God who supplies all your needs in every area of life- spirit, soul, body; relationships, emotions, finances.

This morning, this limitless God is not just enough, or almost enough, or hopefully enough. He is enough! He is enough and has plenty to spare. Remember how Jesus multiplied the loaves and fish? Everyone was fed, everyone had plenty and there were twelve baskets of leftovers after each one had eaten their fill. That's because He is the God of more than enough- the God who is able to do exceeding, abundantly above all you can ask or think.

Have a great day. He is more than enough with plenty to spare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.