Saturday, June 24, 2023

No Coffee Break

Dear All, 

I just wanted to let you know that for the next few weeks I will not be sending out the Coffee Break devotional. The store is closed for a couple of weeks, so I am going to take a break and enjoy some time with my grandchildren. If you are wondering why you aren't receiving it, this is why.  

I will leave you for now with these scriptures... "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." (Proverbs 3:5,6)

Our understanding is often unfruitful, but His knowledge is infinite. We can trust the Lord to lead us the right way because He and He only knows the right way. Following our own way leads to destruction. Following His way, even though we don't understand, leads to life.

Have a great day!!     

No comments: