Monday, October 17, 2022

"I Will Rejoice Because"

"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

"We will" implies that we have a choice as to whether we will rejoice today or not. Personally, I choose to rejoice. Let me tell you why. 

I will rejoice because the Lord has given me great promises that I can trust because He is faithful to keep His promises.

Therefore, I will rejoice because: He promises to never leave me nor forsake me. He will supply all my need. He will give me strength when I am weak. He will be a very present help to me in time of trouble. He will give me peace that passes understand. He will give me joy that is unspeakable and full of glory. He will fight my battles for me. He will not let any weapon formed against me prosper. He will be my guide. His name is a strong tower that I can run into. His grace will be sufficient for me. He will give me all things that pertain to life and godliness. He will hear me when I call upon Him. He will keep what I have committed to Him. He will give His angels charge over me. He will load me today with benefits. 

These reasons are just for starters. There are so many more reasons, based on His promises, that I have to rejoice and be glad today. What about you? Are you going to remember His promises to you? When you do, it should cause you to rejoice and be glad!

Have a great day. God made this day, I choose to rejoice because of His faithful promises.

No comments: