Wednesday, May 5, 2021

I Am Back

Good morning, everyone, it seems like it has been forever since I sent out the Coffee Break devotional.  I want to thank you all for your patience.   A couple of weeks ago I sat down to write it and send it out and my computer decided to "rebel".  It would not do anything!  It completely died.  I can't complain, it was getting old.  It just wasn't a good time for it to happen... but when is it ever a good time for things to go wrong or mess up.  But that's how life is... everything is going well or the next moment it is falling apart.  Thankfully, when things in life hit us out of no where and they don't go as we plan, there is the Lord.  He is right there with us.  We don't face it alone as His children.  Whether it's a computer quitting or a tragedy. 

I finally have a new computer... just got it today.  It is quite different from my last one, so I am trying to figure it all out.  But I plan on tomorrow starting back to sending out the devotional.  I may not have been sending them, but the Lord has been speaking to me and I will be sharing what He has laid on my heart with you.  

Have a great day.

No comments: