Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Please Repent and Turn To The Lord

(I don't usually send out two words in the morning, but I feel so compelled to do so this morning.)

Please Repent and Turn To The Lord

I have been using this time of being at home to do just what the Lord has called the church to do.... repent, return to Him and seek His face.  Over the past several weeks He has been speaking to me and showing me things.  I haven't shared too much of it because I didn't know exactly how.  But I will tell you this, so far, everything He has shown me has either come to pass or is coming to pass.  

Having said that, I want to say that there are several other things that He has shown me-- I know that they will come to pass too.  So, it is with heavy heart, a burdened soul and tears that I make this appeal to you this morning:

People, get right with God if you aren't!  Turn from your ways.  Turn from your plans and agenda and surrender your life to Him.  Turn in repentance and receive Jesus as your Savior and then follow Him as your Lord.  It is time for the prodigals to return home.  It is time for the backslider to get up and repent.  It is time for those of you who are playing church to stop playing and repent and become the church.  It is time for you to come into a relationship with the Lord. Just because you once knew Him doesn't mean it is well with your soul now.  Just because you believe in Him doesn't mean that you are saved.  Just because you attend church doesn't mean you are right with God. In the Book of Revelation the Lord tells us plainly that if we are lukewarm He would spew/vomit us out of His mouth.  Many of you think that you are alright with God but you are lukewarm. Repent of your sins, of your compromise, of your neglect of God, of being religious only, of your backsliding, and turn to God while you still have the chance.  You can't have God and the world both. 

Again, there are things the Lord has shown me but I am not sure that I am at liberty to share them.  But I am at liberty to tell you that He does not want you to perish.  He does not want you to go to hell.  He wants you to have eternal life.  He wants you to live with Him throughout eternity.  He loves you so much that He paid the price and took the punishment for your sins on the cross.  Don't put off making sure that your soul is right with God.  He is coming-- sooner than we think.  Not everyone will go with Him when He does.  Actually, the Bible tells us that the number will be fewer than many.  Please be one of them.  Please surrender your life to Jesus.  Please don't put it off.  Please turn in repentance today.  




No comments: