Wednesday, June 26, 2019

"Your World"

"For with God nothing shall be impossible." Luke 1:37

I woke up with a song on my heart and mind and feel I need to share it. The chorus says, "Nothing is impossible for You. Nothing is impossible for You. Nothing is impossible for You. You hold my world in Your hands."

There is nothing that is impossible for God, there is nothing too difficult, there is nothing too hard, there is nothing too big, and there is nothing that He can't handle. But it's the last line of the chorus I want to focus on. "You hold my world in Your hands." We each live in our own "little world". We may be part of the whole human race, but individually we have things that effect us individually. "My world" is all about what's happening to "me".

In "my world" not everything is always wonderful. Sometimes it's full of hurt and heartache. Sometimes there are broken relationships. Sometimes things don't always go as I plan. Sometimes sickness comes into my world. Sometimes there are trials that are unbearable.  Sometimes I have personal inner struggles, questions and concerns.  Sometimes my world is rocked by bad news or a whole list of other things too numerous to name.

The point I am getting to is that whatever is going on in "your world" this morning, it's not too big or impossible for God to handle. Your pain is not impossible for God to heal. Your sickness is not too difficult for Him to heal. Broken relationships are not impossible for Him to mend. Your situation is not too hard for Him to change. Your problem is not bigger than His ability to do something about it. But the key to Him moving in "your world" to do those things that are impossible for you is... letting Him "hold your world in His hands".

One quick question, "Who's holding your world in their hands?" Are you holding it, trying to solve your own problems? Are you letting someone else hold it, looking to them to solve it? Or are you letting God hold it and work it out?

Have a great day. Let God hold your world in His hands because there is nothing that is in your life that is impossible for Him to take care of.

No comments: