Monday, February 20, 2017

"The Present God"

"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."  Exodus 3:14

When the Lord spoke to Moses to go back to Egypt and tell Pharaoh to let His people go, Moses asked the Lord who should he says sent him.  The Lord told him to tell them that I AM THAT I AM sent you.  The Lord didn't say - I WAS THAT I WAS BUT AM NO LONGER.  He didn't say -- I WILL BE BUT AM NOT YET.  He said I AM-- not past or future, but present.

He is a present, right now God.  He is your healer, now.  He is your deliverer, now.  He is your Savior, now.  He is your peace, now.  He is your way maker, your strength, your comfort, your righteousness, your guide, now.  It is time you start proclaiming and professing who He is now.  It is time you start proclaiming who He is over your circumstances and situations.  Start professing today that He is your healer, if you need healing.  Start professing that He is your peace, if you need peace.  Don't wait until your situation becomes past to say He was-- say it now as well as then.  Don't keep professing it somewhere out in the future, profess it now and know that though you may not see it until the future, He is it now.

Have a great day.  God is the God of now.  He is the God of the present.  He is I AM.   

 

No comments: