Monday, May 16, 2016

"All Day Grace"

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me".  2 Corinthians 12:9

When I woke up this morning, I looked at the clock and it read,"5:55".  Immediately, I thought to myself-- grace, grace, grace.  (The number five is the number that represents grace.)  I haven't been able to get away from that thought this morning.  I believe the Lord was speaking to me as soon as I awoke about grace.

Grace is not only God's unmerited favor on our lives, it is also His loving and merciful kindness, good will and divine influence.  The fact that it was the number five three times made me think of the three primary times of day-- morning, noon and night. 

I believe the Lord wants to encourage us in the fact that no matter what we face today, no matter what may come our way, regardless of what may rise up against us, all day long the grace of His presence, the grace of His goodness, the grace of His loving-kindness, the grace of His favor, the grace of His wisdom and the grace of His mercy will be there for us and with us. 

So, whatever comes your way today-- pain, grief, frustrating situations, fear, a fiery trial, etc.-- remember that God's grace will be there for you.  It will lead and guide you.  It will hold you and uphold you.  It will envelope you and give you the peace and strength that you need to walk through the day, the whole day.

Have a great day.  God's grace is here for you all day long.


<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
Coffee Break is a morning devotional written by Lorraine Ezell
and is sent to you free of charge for the asking from
About the Master's Business Ministry, Inc.
Please feel free to
call (601) 833-5278 or
Email
: mastersbusiness@bellsouth.net
Visit us on the web:
www.mastersbusiness.org 

No comments: