Friday, October 30, 2015

"Always Been Faithful"

"They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."  Lamentations 3:23

I overslept this morning and now my time is so limited before I have to leave to go to the shop.  I have several things that I need to do, including writing the devotional before I go.  I was praying about what the Lord wanted to say to us this morning through it and began to feel myself get a little anxious because of the time element-- hoping He would "hurry" and give me the word.  Immediately I brought those anxious thoughts captive and reminded myself of how faithful He has been to give me a word every morning-- day in and day out, week in and week out, month in and month out, year in and year out for going on twenty years.  Each morning He has faithfully given me what to write, He is not going to stop now.

This is the word He wants me to encourage you in this morning.  He has been faithful to you in the past.  He has never failed you.  He has always been there.  He has always come through.  He has always done what He said He would do.  He has always equipped you to do whatever He called you to do.  He has been faithful!!

So why would you think He has changed now?  Why would you think He would stop being Who He is?  He is faithful.  Why would you think that He is any less or would do any less?  Bring those thoughts captive.  Don't entertain them.  Don't give them any place.  Don't dwell on them.  Don't let those thoughts assassinate God's character.  He has never let you down.  He has been there.  He is not about to start or change now.

Have a great day.  God has always been faithful.  He is not going to change now.
 
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
 Coffee Break is a morning devotional written by Lorraine Ezell
and is sent to you free of charge for the asking from

About the Master's Business Ministry, Inc.
Please feel free to
call (601) 833-5278 or
Email
: mastersbusiness@bellsouth.net
Visit us on the web:
 www.mastersbusiness.org 

No comments: