Tuesday, October 27, 2015

(A Word)

(A Word)

(As I was praying for a word from the Lord to share with you this morning in the devotional, the words below began to come to me.  I believe that He wanted to encourage us this morning by reminding us to stay faithful because He is coming again.)

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (John 14:1-3)

I will come again, and my return is soon. I am coming for those who are looking for my appearing.  I am coming for those who are not sleeping as others are, but are watching and praying.  I am coming for those who are prepared by having their hearts cleansed by My sacrificial blood-- the blood shed for you at the cross.  I am coming back for a those who have adorned themselves and kept themselves unspotted by the world.  Be not like the five foolish virgins, be like the wise and keep your lamps full and your wicks trimmed.  For in an hour that you think not, I will come.  When the world says, Peace, peace, then will come sudden destruction.  But look up, your redemption is drawing near. 

I am coming again, and my reward is in my hand to give to those who have remained faithful and true.  To those who have not succumb to this world's system and to those whose garments are white and unsoiled by the deceit of riches, the lusts of the flesh and the pride of life.  I am coming for those who have loved not their lives unto death.  I am coming for those who are not ashamed of my name and who have separated themselves from this present evil age. 

Be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you might prove what is My good and acceptable and prefect will.  In doing this you will not be deceived and allow your crown to be stolen from you.  Keep looking up, I am coming again.  I said I would, and I will.  The time of my return is at hand.  I will come and take you with me and give to you a home in the place I have prepared for you in my Father's house.  Only, guard your hearts, don't let them be overcharged by the cares of this life.  Don't let them be turned away from Me.  Keep your heart and mind fixed and stayed on Me, regardless of what you see or hear.  Things will change, evil men will get worse and worse, but I am with you and will never leave you nor forsake you, I will be with you. 

Hold fast to that which you have and let no man take your crown.  I am coming again, in an hour when you think not, so keep watching, praying, and looking up.  Keep doing what I have told you to do-- occupy until I come.  By doing so I will find you faithful.  When I return, I will take you with Me and so shall you ever be with your Lord enjoying those things which are beyond your wildest imagination.  It is real.  My words are real, they are true.  Keep watching, for lo, I come.

(May the Lord bless this word to your heart.  May you give heed and not ignore it.)  Love and blessings in Christ

 
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< 

Coffee Break is a morning devotional written by Lorraine Ezell
and is sent to you free of charge for the asking from

About the Master's Business Ministry, Inc.
Please feel free to
call (601) 833-5278 or
Email
: mastersbusiness@bellsouth.net
Visit us on the web: 

No comments: