Monday, August 30, 2010

"I Am"

"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you." Exodus 3:14

When God told Moses to go and deliver His people, Moses asked God,"When I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?". (Ex. 3:13) God told him to tell them that His name was "I Am".

Today God wants to remind you that He is still I Am.
I Am the same yesterday, today and forever. I do not change.
I Am your Healer.
I Am your Savior.
I Am your Deliverer.
I Am your strong tower that you can run into for safety.
I Am your strength in weakness, peace in confusion, guide in decisions.
I Am the glory and lifter of your head.
I Am with you always. I won't leave you nor forsake you.
I Am the way, the truth and the life.
I Am your light in darkness.
I Am the one who fights your battles for you.
I Am your guide even unto death.
I Am your righteousness.
I Am your shelter in the time of storm.
I Am able to do exceeding, abundantly above all you can ask or think.
I Am the one who answers your prayers when you ask, seek and knock.
I Am the one who meets and supplies all your needs.
I Am the one who makes a way even when there seems to be none.
I Am all sufficient and more than enough for all you need.
I Am the one who loves you with an everlasting love.
I Am the one who is able to keep you.
And... I Am still so much more.

Have a great day. God is still "I Am".

For further reading:
Exodus 15:26; 6:2
John 14:6; 8:12
Proverbs 18:10
Ephesians 3:20
Hebrews 13:8

2 comments:

midspoint said...

LOVE this List!! How could we not be encouraged!! Think I will write it out and keep it handy... :)

Unknown said...

good post. you are invited to follow my blog